Here is a quick run demonstration of doing a very basic irrigation layout with IrriMaker.
With a new project open:
1. Click the Irr button in the left menu bar.
2. From the Nodes tab, click Add Single.
You will be presented with a Node Type dialog box:
1. From the Item menu, select Pump.
2. Click OK and place a pump on the screen.
1. From the Item menu, select Valve.
2. Click OK and place a valve on the screen.
1. From the Item menu, select Sprinkler.
2. Click OK and place a few sprinklers on the screen.
Next you would want to connect the nodes with pipes:
1. Choose the Pipes tab from the Irrigation menu.
2. Click Add Single.
You will be presented with a Pipe Type dialog box:
1. Select a Main line.
2. Click OK and connect the pump with the valve.
1. Select a Manifold pipe.
1. Select plastic pipe.
2. Click OK and connect the sprinklers with the manifold and each other.
Next you would want to make sure your system is completely connected:
1. From the Irrigation menu, select the Global tab.
2. Click Flow path and observe your design all in red. This will be a sign of a completely connected system.
3. To work out the hydraulics, like pump pressure and pipe sizes, click the Design & Calculate button. A graph will visually display the pressure at the different nodes and different pipes.
We would like to extend an invitation to all our current and newly interested users, to help you with your current project. Make use of our Irrigation Designers to get familiar with IrriMaker as well as complete your work.
Thank you for your time and attention.